Bing Video is a video search engine that is powered by Microsoft’s Bing search engine. It allows users to search for and watch videos from various sources on the internet, including YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
If you have used Bing Video to search for and watch videos, your search history will be saved to your Microsoft account, which you can view and manage through the Bing search history page.
To view your Bing Video search history:
- Go to the Bing search history page at https://www.bing.com/profile/history.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account if prompted.
- Under “Search history,” click the “Video” tab.
- Your search history will be displayed, with the most recent searches at the top.
- To view a specific search, click on the search term. This will display a list of the videos you viewed as a result of that search.
- To clear your Bing Video search history, click the “Clear all” button at the top of the page. You can also clear individual searches by clicking the “X” icon next to each search term.
Keep in mind that clearing your search history will not affect the search history of other devices that are connected to your Microsoft account.
If you want to clear the search history for all devices connected to your account, you will need to do so on each device separately.
The Bing Video History is the collection of videos that you have search and watched when using the bing search engine.
Bing Videos History is part of the bing.com search history.
How to view and delete bing video search history
To see and delete videos you should select “video” in the drop-down menu.
You can select the time range: all time, 6 months, 1 month or 1 week
Now, you will see all bing video history. You can clear each video search individually or select all the videos with the check button.
This is all you must know about the videos activity.